DriverPack Solution advantages
1. Fast installation of Windows drivers
DriverPack Solution is the most popular program for automated drivers installation. DriverPack Solution has more than 9,000,000 users all over the world.
2. Any driver for any computer in one program
DriverPack Solution simplifies the process of reinstalling Windows on any computer. No more problems of searching and installing drivers. Everything will be done in couple of mouse clicks.
3. Free distribution
DriverPack Solution is open source software and it’s distributed freely under the GNU GPL license. This means everyone can customize the program making it even better!
Help system allows you to learn how to use DriverPack Solution, understand its advantages and features. You can use provided information to tune up your computer.
Everyone from beginners to advanced users can use the program. DriverPack Solution will still work effectively and reliably.
Our Help system is based on the Wiki engine. This means everyone can correct and add information to the system (using one’s common sense)!
DriverPack Solution help system!
DriverPack Solution 11 (2011)
- new! Updated drivers
- new! Improved driver installation method
- new! Bundled software
- new! Improved CPU temperature readout
- new! Creating restore points
- new! Detection of installed antivirus software
- new! ...and much more...
DriverPack Solution 10 (2010)
- 64-bit Windows operating systems support
- Update of installed drivers capability
- CPU temperature detection
- Automatic user interface language detection (11 languages in total)
- Improved program interface
- Added tooltips and infobox
- Added hot keys
- Data processing speed considerably improved
- New error reporting system
- ...and much more...
DriverPack Solution is an open source software distributed under the GNU GPL license.
GNU General Public License
Copyright holder: Arthur Kuzyakov.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see < http://www.gnu.org/licenses/ >.
– Automate drivers installation process.
Software development began
– May 2008.
- Arthur Kuzyakov.
- Our team has over ten members, and counting! These are the people participating directly in the program development.
- Sole ownership of Arthur Kuzyakov.
- This software is distributed under the GNU GPL license (free software).
- This software is being actively used by home users, system administrators, computer technicians, service centers, etc...
Total number of users worldwide: over 9,000,000.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org