QtPass is a multi-platform GUI for pass, the standard unix password manager.
Read the changelog for the latest features and fixes.
- Using pass or git and gpg2 directly
- Cross platform: Linux, BSD, OS X and Windows
- Using native widgets and iconography where possible
- Reading pass password stores
- Decrypting and displaying the password and related info
- Editing and adding of passwords and information
- Updating to and from a git repository
- Per-folder user selection for multi recipient encryption
- Configuration options for backends and executable/folder locations
- Copying password to clipboard
- Configurable shoulder surfing protection options
- Easy onboarding for new users
- Experimental WebDAV support
- Much more